M715 and M38's for sale

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 20:50:46 PDT

I'm posting this for a guy I know in the Chicago area who is not online, yet.

He has a restored M715 with winch and all canvas that he is asking $7800
for. I have not seen it but from all descriptions it sounds like a really
good machine.

He also has two M38's both of which are complete as far as all the little
parts, one has a better body than the other but I am told that both are good
candidates for easy restoration, acutally I have forgotten the price for the
M38 already

Anyway, if anyone is interested in any of the above please email me and I
will send you a phone number or pass on your number to him.

later,

je