Re: [MV] TM9-801 GMC CCKW and dates question

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 06:27:45 PDT

  David

   If the book is "loose leaf" then the pages that are dated
after the cover page are either updated replacement pages or
addendum pages. Many goverment Military docs rather than re-
print the whole manual had these additional pages sent out
and incorporated into exsisting manuals.. A number of bound
books were converted to loose leaf because of the amount of
changes that they went thru. Look for a add/change page in
the front of the book. It should list all pages that were
changed or added to the book..

So what you have may be an orignal 44 book with the updates
in it

                                  Bob B