M37B1 for sale in California

From: Enterprise@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 14:00:34 PDT

In Feb. I had a quad bypass and now I'm going in again for angioplasty.
Hmmm, and my ex-wife said I didn't have a heart.

Anyway, I'm not going to be able to keep my M37 (1965) for many reasons and
before I put it on eBay or at my local "PRK-N-SELL", I figured I would
offer it here.

Price is $4,000 (firm price please) cash and carry and even at this price,
I'm losing $$ but have had a million dollars worth of fun w/it. If you want
more information and to see pictures, please e-mail me off-list and I will
respond.

Price includes spare parts, two tops and the Browning 30cal MG.

Thanks.

David