Re: [MV] Light duty tow bar

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 08:31:15 PDT

At 08:26 AM 8/3/2001 -0400, Kerry Bernstein wrote:
>For lighter duty application such as your
>appplication, you might just weld yourself up a good stout one, or
>have it made for you. Just make sure you use thickwalled
>steel, and a good penetrating welding rod. I like MG500.
>You could copy one of the big boy bars.
>
>Kerry Bernstein

if you make a tow bar dont forget to make it safe
   i know of a car that jumped off a tow truck
and crosed the grass on a FREEWAY (i69 in IND. state)
AND HIT A CAR HEAD ON KILLING A DRIVER I THINK
we dont need any one mad at are green truck for that kind of deal
sorry this is my feelings
ken uhrick
m886
  KB9YKU