RE: HIGH COMPRESSION FLATHEADS

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 10:02:51 PDT

Hello Lisa Bunch
It's Rob here

Thanks for your info. You totally correct regarding the Speedo drive.

So I took a felt tip pen with me. and wrote down 10 thru 60 on a stiff piece
of card. Ya all know about the windy willys jeep

Then the wife drove behind me and beeped the horn for every Ten miles per
hour.
Two beeps for 20MPH
Three for 30MPH and so on !
To be assured of 60MPH we chose a downhill route.

The speedometer was well off by approx 10 mph.

Aint this list grand
Also, Lisa, you're on the Mil-Veh message board list... have you tried the
g503 and the Willys Tech lists yet ???
Very, very good and the G503 is SO quick too

Regards
Rob