Question on 1965 CJ-5 on auction

From: Enterprise@earthlink.net
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 07:08:12 PDT

I'm going to the Public Administrator's Auction (Dead People's stuff) this
Saturday and they have a 1965 CJ-5 listed. Now I don't know the condition
but the items at this auction are from people who have died w/no heirs
found. The vehicles are usually in decent condition on the average w/some
being near new and some trashed.

This is not something I could fix myself right now but if I see it going to
1/2 of what its worth, well, I just can't resist a bargain.

My question is, and I know this is really difficult, what would be a fair
price for the unit if it's in decent drivable condition? Usually the cars
here go for much below going retail. Any input will be appreciated.

I also still have the 1965 M37 w/Browning 30cal MG for sale if anyone is
interested.

Thanks.

David