It must be the heat.

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 14:50:45 PDT

Message #1:

i would like to purchase a set of locking hubs for my
deuce and a half.do you take reguler money orders?what
would the total be including the shipping?
 my shipping address is:

(deleted)

(Answer # 1):

Greetings: The hubs cost $550, including shipping.

Message # 2:

i e-mailed you yesterday requesting the shipping on a
set of your locking hubs.you replied but didn't give
me a shipping price.my shipping address is as follows:

(deleted)

(answer # 2):

THE HUBS COST $550 INCLUDING SHIPPING.

Message # 3:

I e mailed you twice last week to clarify on the
shipping on a set of locking hubs.I need to know is
the shipping included in the $550.00 or is the
shipping added to the $550.00.I can't get a money
order if i don't know the total.I've tried to call but
i'm not near a phone so i can't give you a good
number.If you need my shipping address to figure
shipping here it is:

(deleted)

(answer #3):

Dear Sir:

The price is: $525 per pair, and $25 for shipping, for a total of: $550.

(Stay tuned for further developments.)