Yes, another "please recommend shipping company" message :)

From: Steve Malikoff (MIL-VEH account) (44gpw@phaedra.apana.org.au)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 16:57:25 PDT

G'day all,
   I know these sort of messages appear on the list quite frequently, and I
know this one's no exception.
I need to ship two HMV parts on pallets, weight 260lb each, from Reno Nevada
to California. Would anyone be able to recommend a shipping agent or freight
company that works over the web? (I'm in Australia). I would need to do it
in the next two weeks. I had a not-so-good experience with the American
Freight Company before (unexplained multiple charging to my credit card, even
though they gave me a fixed quote).
Thanks for any help, or a pointer in the right direction,

Steve Malikoff.
steven@phaedra.apana.org.au

Pseudo"HMV" content: for those who like R/C tanks as well as real ones, some
other-listmembers and myself are working on an international effort to
design and build a 1/15 scale T-34/85 tank from freely-available CAD plans
I'm drawing up. See our list "armor_scratch_builders" on YahooGroups if you're
curious.