Re: [MV] Stove, Gasoline burner, M1950, need info

From: Dan Schultz (schultz@cableaz.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 22:18:24 PDT

These are great little stoves. Kind of noisy but they really put out the
heat! If you unscrew the pump you should find spare generators and leather
pump cup inside the pump body. Army manuals TM 10-7310-202-12 and TM
10-7300-200-12 cover it in lots of detail. You might be able to get reprints
at Portrayal Press.

Regards,
Dan

"You can get more done