Re: [MV] Mule oil filter

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 18:26:15 PDT

>Anyone have a commercial part # for a 2cyl mule oil
>filter?

Wix 51514

Grove, now LG Surplus, has thousands of them and cheap, at least last time I
bought some.

You can also get a new filter mount that takes your generic PH-8 type
filter, I think they come from the generator engine, Leonard has those also.
I'd add a hint here. If your going to have the filter base off then might
as well drill and tap a 1/8"NPT hole in it for potential use of an oil
pressure gauge, if you don't want a gauge now just put a plug in it, much
easier to do it on the bench than under the deck!

later,

je