Re: [MV] M35 wheel cylinders price?

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 05:17:32 PDT

As of 3 weeks ago, wheel cylinder prices were as follows:

SECO $38.50
Murray $36.00
Boyce $31.50
WHECO $31.15
Antelope $24.50
 Memphis $24.50

     I was told I should find them at Ft. Lee for around $12-15 each, but
the tooth fairy didn't bring them because they loaded their trailer with
NOS, in the crate, $50 GPW's and didn't have room. I bought one and opened
the crate and took the wheel cylinders off, but they were too small. Had a
helluva time getting the damn thing in dumpsters on base, but a friend with
an APC rolled over the tub a couple of times until we could cram it thru the
little door on the side. Damn cosmoline got all over everything.

Best price I have seen on Master Cylinders so far is Vermont Commercial
Salvage.
George advertises in both Supply Line and MV Mag.

Ron