Re: [MV] What's the CFM of the M35A2's Compressed Air System?

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 08:25:37 PDT

I have the same style connector screwed on the under dash fitting as I have in my
shop and on my service truck and it seems to work just fine. I just snap a hose
on it and go. Not really enough cfm but will run a 3/8 impact pretty good and a
1/2 enough to do a job. Works good with my official military air nailer.