Heads up! Maybe.....

From: t.glance@att.net
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 07:20:56 PDT

This is strictly rumor, but it comes from a pretty good
source. I have not seen it with my own eyes so I cannot
verify anything.

One of my contacts in the business tell me that in Sept.
they will be having the last DRMO auction at DRMO
Richmond. On this sale ther is supposed to be an all
original M-38 with 840 or so miles on it. The story is
that this vehicle came from the Old Gaurd, so if it is
real that would explain why they still have it.

I can't verify this, but someone else may be able to.
What do you think an all original M-38 with under 1000
miles would bring?