Re: [MV] M-35 manuals

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 14:15:35 PDT

Hello...

>I have heard of a place online that has all the manuals in PDF format for
>the M-35 series trucks. Could someone give me the URL for that site and
>the TM or FM numbers for manuals which would deal with general
>familiarization with the deuce, and depot level manuals for the engine,
>transmission and the electrical systems. Thanks in advance.

I offer a CD-ROM that I put together which is full of various MV TMs
including a bunch for the M35 and 5-ton trucks, plus CUCV and M151s
and even tow bars and the cool camo marking manuals. You can see a
list of the included manuals at the following URL:

  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175503364

You can buy it from this eBay auction or directly from me for $15
including USPS Priority Mail if it is worth that price to you, or if
it is not worth it to you then let me know and I'll send you one for
free including USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 Military CUCV Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 3/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net