New toy

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 20:29:10 PDT

Well, I am now the owner of a 1968 M151A1. It has a spot light in the back,
and it works, lights up the neighborhood real good! I am going to take it
off and convert it back to just a plain old M151A1. After I figure out what
is to removed and get it all removed I will be selling it. I got several
e-mails from list members saying they might be interested in it.
I have a couple of questions.
Did M151A1s ever have ROPS installed in them?
Where does the fire extinguisher mount?
I am sure I will have plenty more shortly, I have only had it for one day

thanks
BjP