Re: [MV] Weare Photos

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 06:28:20 PDT

I DO NOT BASH Hank. I relate the facts to an unsuspecting public.
    Yes that is the Hanksters M109. Due to problems caused by his personal
hygiene habits and his tendency not to wear his glasses during his "first
trip" in the morning, with resultant impact on aim, and his tendency to eat
exotic foods (Indian, Thai, etc.) (doesn't look like he's a Weight Watcher
from what he eats) with resultant noxious odors, it was decided at the end
of Weare meeting last year, that to reduce his impact on the public at
large, to provide the 'President" with his own, personal Porta Potty. He
has 'made it' to the big times. When the porta head guy pulled it out, he
was in level A HazMat gear. The porta potty could not be cleaned to safe
levels,and is now in route to Hannaford, WA for entombment.
    I'll be posting some Weare photos later this week.
    TTFN, Ron the Rat