Old Soldiers Shoot

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 18:17:53 PDT

HiO List A guy I know from around Ft. Stewart came by today looking for some
parts for his Deuce and while we were talking he told me of a MV Meet he is
having the weekend of Nov 3 and 4 2001. YES!!! in Southeast Georgia. Will
wonder never cease. Its being billed as "The First Annual Old Soldiers
Shoot" According to the flyer he has 42 acres avail with Dealer/Vendor
spaces @ 15.00 for a 20'x25' space. Trail rides, Reenactors, Military
Weapons,RV/Camping,Swap Meet and many other goodies. His name is Tim Works,
Phone is 912 545 2961 Fax is 912 545 3147 and the email is
ryepatch2000@yahoo.com Sorry to bend your ear for this long but this is
unusual for this area and I really am looking forward to it. So anyone that
can, please, please come by. Wayne