Re: [MV] Alcohols

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 07:29:04 PDT

Did she enjoy her "parts" being cleaned with the "torpedo juice"...That's
the Navy term for grain alcohol..we drank it all the time.!! Gene

> Some years ago a friend who worked in the hospital gave me some grain
alcohol; I had it in the shop for cleaning stuff. This girl I was dating
at the time was chatting with me in the shop, and brought me a rum and Coke
while I was cleaning a distributor cap for her car. Well, it was a piss-ant
weak girl's drink, so I poured in some of the grain alcohol I was using to
clean her parts. There was this deathly silence from her, and it took me a
bit to realize she was expecting me to drop dead on the spot. I gotta hand
it to her, she never questioned my drinking the stuff, though. Probably
thought I drank antifreeze and cough syrup as well...