Re: [MV] M-151A2

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 19:00:41 PDT

Worked like a slave today and got he MUTT I have been working on done..Redid
all the lower end, bearings and U/joints.. Replaced the engine a few days
ago.. Today after finishing the bottom..I rolled it outside and shot it with
the 383 CARC..came out great..looks like a new rig.. Love that CARC !! Had a
guy come over to have a look at it and wound up with a pair of the M22
Steiner Binoculars..Was a great day..Tomorrow - I'll give a final go over
and finish off the MUTT..and off to California it goes..Hey MATT..Looks
great !! Gene