Re: [MV] Grease in Mutt diffs??

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 12:27:01 PDT

I think I used the wrong word in this. Being from East Tennessee we use a
lot words incorrectly. It is common here to call 90 weight gear oil "gear
grease" I am sorry for the misunderstanding. It had "gear oil" (very
little) in and I but 90 wt "gear oil" back in it.

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA#17657