CCKW plates and Tool

From: Drew Ballard (aballard@toolcity.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 14:59:28 PDT

        Can any of you guys tell me where I might find repro data plates and the
smaller wheel bearing nut wrench (split axle) for a CCKW?

        Plates-I had Marty Fravel of Division Ordnance in VA recommended but I've
been emailing him since May and only gotten 1 reply "did I ever get back to
you on this?" Has anyone else ever had these plates made?

        Wrench-I need the smaller of the 2 bearing nut wrenches for a split axle.
It would be hex shaped, not round with protruding fingers (banjo axle). I
tried Vermont Commercial salvage, he said they were for split axle, when I
got one it was for the banjo axle. Is there anyone else? I've struck out
with any parts guys so far, and I haven't been able to make the last couple
MV rallies to hunt for one.

Thank you very much for any assistance.
Drew