Can of worms ?

From: m18.hellcat (m18.hellcat@netzero.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 15:43:11 PDT

Ok , the 38A1 is almost done and I am hooked. I can tell because not only do
I have a pile of spares for the A1 but I am already thinking about the next
project. I am considering a WWII CCKW. What should I be looking for? What
are the more "collectible" or "rare" versions? I am a GMC fan but what about
the Studes' or IHC's? I think there is an old 302 GMC-6 in the back of the
shop somewhere......hmmmm

How about books on these? Or should I just get an M35A2 because I want
something to drive occasionally?

your wisdom would be most appreciated

- bleeding od

NetZero Platinum