RE: [MV] Build date??

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 16:59:17 PDT

Jon,

Did you ever get any help on this? If your VIN starts with 0125 through
0640 and then a six digit number, you have a Kaiser or AMGeneral truck. The
hood number is a different number that usually starts with an "N" number
like NK-12345 on later trucks.

Sometimes people will stack these numbers like this" NK12345-0525-23456.
The real VIN is the 0525-23456 part, and will also appear on the frame rail
in front of the left front wheel.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402
Please note my new email address is