Iola Wisconsin MV Show, This Weekend

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 20:13:59 PDT

I'll be heading out to the MV show in Iola Wisconsin (about 10-20 miles east
of Stevens Point) thursday. If anyone else from the list is going be sure
to look me up or vica versa. I'll have the deuce and the mule and I'll be
in W23 as far as I know. Look for the big tent with the "MMVA" banner on
it. By the way, if your join our group ($15/yr) your invited to attend a
brat and corn roast saturday evening, free to members.

Latest weather report shows no rain expected for the weekend.

See you there !

je