DRMO, THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 15:01:12 PDT

Greetings fellow list followers;

While reading my e-mail at work this morning I came across an interesting
bit of information in Thomas Publishing's Industrial Market Trends. It was
an article on the way the government is planning to streamline their
purchasing and sales in the near future. The good stuff is in the 3rd
paragraph about halfway down. They mention DRMO and internet sales.....in
the same sentence. Maybe things will get better. Here is the link:

         http://www.thomasregional.com/industrialmarkettrends/index.html?id=
http://www.thomasregional.com/industrialmarkettrends/index.html?id=997472545

Enjoy,
Jim (KB4IVH)