Lucky Find

From: C C (n2rdp@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 20:10:01 PDT

The previous owner of my farm was a junk collector. Mostly used wood and
railroad stuff and nearly all of it is JUNK! There are a few nice things
here and there, but the executor of the estate had an antique dealer through
here and all of the really good stuff went then.

Every now and again, while digging through junk, I come upon something cool.
Last Sunday while going through one of the buildings looking for salvagable
lumber I came upon a crate.

I took the crate outside to examine the contents and what do I find? A
deep-water fording kit for Kaiser-Jeep 5 ton trucks! It's complete with a
packing list on Kaiser-Jeep letterhead and U.S. Army Ordinance Corps
blueprints. I think I'll put it on my M52A2 and frame the paperwork.

Just thinking, what are the chances of finding accessories for your MV right
in your own backyard?

Chris,
M52A2 - 2ea.
M447C