Re: Temp Gauge for sale

From: Ken Boge (ken@clovermachine.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 15:54:44 PDT

Hi List,

I'm looking to replace some gauges on my M35A2 2-1/2 ton. Can anyone
recommend a good source for NOS Stewart-Warner gauges. Has anyone dealt
with Star Electric who would care to comment one way or the other about them
(off list if you wish)?

I have one Stewart-Warner #505-A temperature gauge for sale.
Range: 60-260 deg F.
Connectors: metal
Condition: perfect, unused, NOS in original red, white and blue Kaiser Jeep
box.
Price: $27.00 includes USA shipping. Or trade for Stewart-Warner #505-S
with rubber connectors in similar condition(original box not necessary). No
generic plastic gauges please.
Location: Santa Clara, California, 95050
Please reply off list if you can help me out.
Thanks
Ken
M35A2
M151A2