RE: [MV] Want to buy GPA Large

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 16:46:02 PDT

GP Small: 16 foot diameter hexagonal tent, about 11 feet tall. One pole in
center.

GP Medium: 16X32 foot rectangular tent with roll-up walls on long axis,
doors in ends. Two poles about 8 feet from the ends support a ridge beam.
There is room in here for about eight picnic tables or maybe two jeeps, but
the walls are only 5 feet high, so you will have to hold the tent up to
drive in and then re-set the walls.

GP Large: 18X52 foot rectangular tent, similar to GP Medium. Three center
poles in line support the ridge beam.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402