[MV] DRMO Status

From: Witold Grzymala-Busse (witek@argus.rs-systems.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 08:09:03 PDT

Yesturday I was at Ft. Riley Kansas to pick up my last deuce, (I now have
two, but would love to have more.) The gentleman I talked to there
(Archie) gave me a letter printed on gov't stationary, stating that the
DRMO is subcontracting there publick sales, there is a web site which
explains all this (forgot the exact url), In effect by October the
contractor will sell DRMO stuff to the public. Archie did not know much
else, One of the last DRMO gov't based auction is ending Sept. 11
31-1332.

WGB