Re: [MV] German Tank trains

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 08:34:27 PDT

 Try the Squadron/Signal publications series of military books, they have
MV's, Aircraft and fighting men books an they are a Great source of
information on a lot of Military subjects, PLUS 99% of the books are
photo's. I think they were going to do 2 books on German trains, Armored I
think, but the Germans had armored freight trains.
 Also try the Concord book series too, their great books, also both series
of books cover modern and WW2 era vehicles. You can find these books at your
bigger Hobby shops or thru Squadron Hobby Shop and they have a web site.
Good luck. Mark M-886