Instrument panel on m35a2

From: Amnon Nissan (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 18:43:48 PDT

I just noticed something while looking around on the net. The instrument
panel in my 67 Kaizer M35A2 is arranged like this. On the top row left is
the tach (big), top right is the speedometer (big) and in between them the
air presure guage (small). Bottom row has 4 small guages left to right:
Fuel, oil, temp, charge.

All the pictures I see on the net of instrument panels have two large
guages centered with two small guages on the outside, and the bottom row
has three small guages.

Anybody has an idea what's the difference?

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce
919-852-2121