Injector for Multi-fuel 465 (deuce) needed.

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 06:28:53 PDT

M-185-A2 with Hercules/White Multi-fuel turbo 465 diesel missing an
injector. Napa store seems clueless. Before I persue a few other local
sources which might prove costly, can anyone recommend a good source? The
top of the pump is off for repair/replace- is this a common problem?
17kmiles on clock, 1964 vintage. Actually, we may need the 'top of the
pump' too. This would be the 'distributor' function(?). Since the lines
were off, someone must've helped themselves to the injector. The
yard-owner was shocked, shocked, to be told of this loss. :^(

This is the comedy of errors that can lead to the loss of a good HMV so
I've gotta keep on this till it's complete and running.

Thanx,
Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com