RE: [MV] Green Hobby

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 07:31:13 PDT

Kenny,

I don't understand the question. Are your friends jealous because you have
a GP Medium? Are they living in GP Smalls (or are they sleeping in their
trucks)? Or maybe it's because they have "deuce envy" because yours is
bigger than theirs?

Living in a GP Medium and parking your deuce outside is normal behavior.
Now, if you were parking your truck INSIDE the tent with you at night, that
"might" be cause for concern. That is, unless it was raining outside, in
which case that would be perfectly normal, too.

I'm still not sure I understand the question....

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402