Re: [MV] Green Hobby

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 10:36:49 PDT

In a message dated 8/19/01 10:40:54 AM Central Daylight Time,

<< Subj: Re: [MV] Green Hobby
 Date: 8/19/01 10:40:54 AM Central Daylight Time
 From: rojoha@mediaone.net (Ron)
 Sender: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
 To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org

 Ken:
     Trucks are ok and tents are fine ( a little bit on the edge, maybe), but
 when you find yourself digging slit trenches out side the tent, buying rolls
 of surplus concertina wire, getting a class three license so you can legally
 buy the 81mm to fire illume at night when the pebbles in your beer cans hung
 in the wire get disturbed, well bunky, someone has put grease on your line
 and you've slid across.
     If you then slide a little further and start firing H&I on the
 intersections around your neighborhood at night, we'll get to watch footage
 of you on Dateline or 60 minutes.
     Being that you're from FLA and all, have ya thought about collecting
 SWIFT Boats? Heard Charlie been using 'pans disguised as Chris Craft and
 bass boats on the Intercostal to supply his camps in Florida, getting ready
 for his next big offensive. Seems they wanna take the Pagoda in Epcot as
 their base of operations when they turn Disney World into a re education
 camp to show the faithful how the capitalist running dogs keep the masses
 under yoke by misdirecting their concerns towards Caribbean Pirates and
 such.
     Also, I am now deleting all past messages and correspondence from you,
 'cause I can hear the black choppers from the NWO spooling up now.
     BTW, professional courtesy ain't going get yaw much slack when they
 send the "Special Services" unit out to talk with yaw, 'cause most of them
 are SEAL/Force Recon wannabes who like their odds (10 to 15 guys with full
 auto or Bartlett .50's against one slipped camper) better than a real ELITE
 unit faces.
     And one final note, could you send me the vice grips you used as a
 steering wheel so I can keep them handy in case the REALLY NICE steering
 wheel off your truck ever breaks? ;-b

     Rojo

     "Just 'cause your paranoid, don't mean THEY"RE NOT out to get you !!!"