Re: [MV] Green Hobby

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 15:45:01 PDT

. Anyway, my step-mum's having a garage built in the back of her property
right now,
and as of today, the yard is littered with huge piles of excavated dirt.
It'll be gone by then, but my VERY FIRST thought was to dig in a
fighting position, reinforce it with sandbags and have a couple of guys
in there with a Bren and a PIAT!

******* Too cool. If your still keen on this idea, I'll come dressed in
my 11th SS outfit with my sandbags & my MG42, & my bro dressed alike as
my asst. gunner. We'll be on the other side of the lawn. Steve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.