Re: [MV] Fw: your posts Re: [MV] Green Hobby

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 09:04:54 PDT

  Geee Ron and here I thought your brainless data tribe dribble
was semi amusing .. I bet ya some little ol pea brain is just
plain jealous ..Course I have a few zero brain cell no sense
of honor, no humor non-fans lurking out there in the pucker
brush too so you are not alone .. What was it Caesar said
about not letting the little SOB's get you down ..

You have my vote to have the freedom to continue your dribble ..

                                  Bob B