Several Deuce 1/2 Found!

From: Royce C. Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 10:33:41 PDT

Hey Guys!

I am sort of new to the list (lurking), and I have run across 2 or 3
complete? Deuces and 15 parts vehicles.

I haven't seen them yet, so I need some help. The man says that he has 2
or 3 complete and guarantees them to run. He said that they are not
rusted out. He also said that he could make them road worthy for about
$400 extra. He is asking $2,000.00 each as is. Said he would haul them to
me for $200 each.

Should I go for it or is anyone else interested in one? I have no idea
what one would be worth.

I have restored old cars and such but have never worked on a MV.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Royce