Re: [MV] Several Deuce 1/2 Found!

From: Royce C. Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 12:41:28 PDT

Thanks for all the info so far. The man says that these are 60's
vehicles, used by the Forest Service in East Texas. He said that a
couple were painted white and used for fire trucks. Sorry I don't have a
model number.

They have been using the parts to build mud buggies. I always try to
save old vehicles from the chop shops.

Royce