Mil-Veh groups

From: Witold Grzymala-Busse (witek@argus.rs-systems.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 13:08:00 PDT

Are there any clubs in the Kansas City Area for mil. veh. nuts like I am
becoming. Also what national organizations should I join.

In about two weeks I will have two fully operational M-35a2c! One is
working right now, the other God willing will be up and running once I get
a starter and an alternator.

That reminds me, where can I get the canvas (all parts) for the cargo area
of an M-35, I found a place that will charge $300 but I think it is a bit
much.
I also need the front cleavis (x4) and the back cleavis (x2).

WGB