Re: [MV] Iola WI Post Mortem

From: lehmans@execpc.com
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 05:06:57 PDT

John,
Ditto on the great time. I trust that others feel the same way and
will continue to support this event. Vendors... I trust this event was
worth you while also.. of course I doubt that ya'll sold out of
everything but a success and plans to return next year I hope.

As John mentioned this show is growing and with planning should be
bigger and yes better next year.

later,

DL
(Next year the toys come too..)

> I have returned from the MV show at Iola WI. The camping and vendor
sites
> were sold out friday which has never happened before.
>
> The deuce ran great and handled the 200 mile trip (each way) with no
> troubles and the mule was a great thing to have for transportation
around
> the show. I asked the organisers about total vehicle (MV that is)
turnout
> and they are doing a tally on it but it looked like around 200.
That's