Kitchen Trailer

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 08:55:35 PDT

Howdy List,
        My wife & I went to the Frederick Airshow last weekend and worked in the
WW2 Field Hospital that was set up there. (Living History not reality) My
wife worked in the Mess Hall for the Hospital for the weekend.
        So, here's the question. Did the US army have any specially designed
Kitchen Trailers for cooking in the field? If so, are any still around &
how much are they? Of course if she gets one, that gives me more reasons
to buy a Duece! =^)
        Question number two. Does anyone have one of the US small canvas wall
tents? Basically the size to fit two cots?

Thanks,
Brian Mead