Re: [MV] Kitchen Trailer

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 10:27:20 PDT

Joe, I did run accross a large WWII Bakery Oven trailer that had a big oven
sort of like the big pizza ovens that they pulled behind a duece. Would
probably be a company level piece of equipment. It would have baked quite
a few loafs of bread. The firm that had this moved and then went out of
business, so I have no idea where it might have ended up.

FS.
> It was located in Tooele, UT. Not to mention there was a bunch of other
> goodies for sales as well. Perhaps one of the listers here can recall the
> URL........I would like to have it...the URL that is!
>
> Gene in Texas

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com