Re: [MV] 1954 Jeep CJ - MILITARY JEEP 4 X 4 on Ebay

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 22:34:29 PDT

--- "John A. Hern Jr" <hern@nidlink.com> wrote:
> Hey, guys, check this out just to read all the
> intimidating language of the seller. Sounds like a
> real bill collector type of fellow. His scare
> tactics just crack me up, when I get a call from a
> fellow like this I invite him to go piss up a rope.

Yeah, did you check out the $95.00 "document
preparation fee"????? WTF is a "document preparation
fee"??? When I sold my Jeep, there was about 10
minutes of paperwork for me to complete and I don't
think that really equates to $95.00...I mean, my time
is valuable but it's not worth $570 an hour -- yet!
:-)

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV