Re: [MV] Cobra

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 07:11:25 PDT

don't forget the 2ea (1 of which he crashed and rebuilt) that ron garlick of
garlick helicopters built 6 or 7 years ago. (he was on 60 minutes because of it)
these were later seen in the move "the rock".
he WAS the first single private owner. most are owned by several people.
his was featured on the cover of trade a plane.

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:   www.flmv.net