RE: [MV] 1954 Jeep CJ - MILITARY JEEP 4 X 4 on Ebay

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 10:21:25 PDT

I guess you COULD say an M35 is 10 wheel drive but it's NOT 10X10. But
"dooceannna half" must be French or Spanish. And there are NO 1985 model
year M35's (Yeah, I know we have debated this before).

For those of you who haven't recognized it yet, this guy is the repo man.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402