Re: [MV] 1942 GPW available...

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 19:58:27 PDT

Ok...here are the pictures of the GPW. It's being
sold by a used car dealer, Twin City Auto Sales.
Their number is (979) 823-2542. They were asking
$3500 before, but the flakeball from Houston didn't
buy it (I'll lay odds his name was "Charlie"...I know
this guy, if so)...so they might come down a little.

I do not have any interest in the Jeep...just passing
along the info in case someone else might be
interested. It has the original flathead 4cyl
according to the salesman. If someone has interest in
this beyond idle curiosity, I can check it out in more
detail. The Jeep is in Bryan, Texas.

Yes, it would need a bit of work to put it back
original but please don't flame me about what a hack
job it is...it isn't mine, so I can't take any credit
for it. :-) The body looked really solid with VERY
little rust.

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV

http://geog.tamu.edu/~bloxom/gpw/front.jpg