Re: [MV] 1942 GPW available...

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 20:15:27 PDT

Yes, I know...hence the "hack job" comment in my
original message just now. :-) If it sucks really
badly, I'd recommend calling up the dealer and telling
him about it...he set the price and I don't think he
knows much about GPW's. Apparently its previous owner
didn't either. I don't know about added
plastic/sheetmetal...didn't tinker with it too much.
I checked under the drivers seat inside the cab and it
feels like heavy steel there. Did you see the pretty
taillights? They look like they're off an old Falcon
or something...

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV