Re: [MV] Web Site for MV's

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 20:06:18 PDT

I have been debating on a website..pro-built for sometime now..Looks like a
bit of fun..and most providers will give you the space free...What better
way to put your Military Vehicles and MV projects out for all to see...it is
a great help to some of the folks that might be working on the same sort of
project... I just finished a nice 151A2 but can not post any pictures
because my other computer crashed..but..I did get a note from someone that
will help out with creating webpages for us in the MV hobby...I don't know
the costs involved yet because my main computer is down...but here is the
address to contact the folks..give them a shot..I intend to do the same..
No..I have no interest in the outfit..they are in New York..I am in
Colorado..!! www.sms-hr.com
Gene