WW-2 Wireless & jeep talk

From: Dennis Schneider (ww2surplus@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 08:35:22 PDT

Dear Listers

I see I cought some attention on the wireless lot I have for sale.
Also I thank some of you for the nice words been written about me thanks
Brandon.

Yes the jeeps have been sold to Wildenberg in The Netherlands who sold some
to Scotland I believe.
I sold in the last 15 years more than 150 jeeps all WW-2 non of them WOF
(Willys Overland France).

The Wireless equipment and spare parts I try to sell in one lot as for the
people who know something about this stuff the list will be a help to
determin the value of it, we will consider every offer made to us.

Please mail me with your questions.

regards
Dennis Schneider