RE: [MV] M35A2 woes

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 08:17:52 PDT

Y'all

If this is the case B12 should fix it, I run 2 qts to a tank on my deuce and
when I first started, it showed a noticeable increase in power.
This was because the system was full of varnish and crud.
It will cause the stuff stuck to the tank to move but checking the primary
filter should keep this from becoming much of a problem (might ought to do
this before a run anyway, huh).
Stuff comes in qts, and Gals, I keep 4 qt cans in the truck and add em as
needed.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/